How do I Enlist in the Army?

To enlist in the United States Army, speak with an Army recruiter, ensure that all requirements are met, and select a job. You’ll also have to take the ASVAB, which is a military test. You’ll need to go to the Military Entrance Processing Station to enlist at that point.

You should take some time to make sure you meet the requirements before attempting to enlist in the Army. First and foremost, you must have a high school diploma, as the Army does not currently hire anyone who does not have a GED. In addition, you must be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien. To join the Army, you must be between the ages of 17 and 41. You must also be physically fit and free of any disabilities that would make it difficult for you to perform your job duties.

The next step in the Army enlistment process is to speak with an Army recruiter. Anywhere in the United States, you should be able to find an Army recruiter. You can also contact one via the internet or over the phone. An Army recruiter will tell you everything you need to know about the army and walk you through the application process. An initial meeting with an Army recruiter will be required, and he or she will ensure that you are eligible to enlist.

You must take the ASVAB test after speaking with an Army recruiter. Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery is the acronym for Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery. This is a test that determines your aptitude for specific Army careers and demonstrates what you would be good at. This type of test is commonly given in schools across the country, and you should be able to complete it in a reasonable amount of time.

The last step in enlisting in the Army is to visit the Military Entrance Processing Station. You will be subjected to a thorough physical examination as well as several other tests at the Military Entrance Processing Station. You’ll also decide what kind of Army job you want to do at this point. If you haven’t been able to take the ASVAB test before, you can do so at the Military Entrance Processing Station.